This website including all cerio.io web pages therein (“Site”) is Copyright ©2023 Rockport Networks Inc. d.b.a. Cerio. All rights reserved.
About these Terms
The Site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by Cerio from its offices within the Province of Ontario, Canada. By accessing the Site, you and Cerio agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, or any dispute concerning the Terms, shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the statutes and laws in force in the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to any conflict of laws principles or rules. You and Cerio agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in the Province of Ontario with respect to such matters.
If any provision (or part of any provision) of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, either be deemed to be deleted or modified to the minimal extent necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable, and the enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected, and shall continue in full force and effect.
Site Ownership and Content
The Site contains content that is owned, licensed, and/or operated by Cerio, and is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and/or other intellectual property laws and treaty provisions (“Content”). Cerio or its licensors retain all rights, title, and privileges with respect to such Content. Cerio grants you a limited and revocable right to view the Site and Content solely for your internal and personal use of the Site, provided that all Terms are complied with by you while viewing the Site.
No Content on this Site may be reproduced, modified, or altered in any way, shape or form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Cerio.
Your use of the Site
When accessing, viewing, or otherwise using the Site, you agree not to, or encourage or permit others to:
- Send, display or share any content that is unlawful, obscene, vulgar, abusive, lewd, profane, defamatory, harassing, harmful, threatening, tortious, libelous, child pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Send, display or share any content that you do not have a right to send, display or share under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- Send, display or share any content that violates or infringes any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right or other proprietary right;
- Attempt to impersonate any entity or person, or falsely misrepresent your affiliation therewith;
- Send or distribute any junk emails, promotions, advertising, spam, chain letters, or other similar unsolicited messages;
- Send or share any content that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed to attack, abuse, intercept, interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or network equipment or the Site;
- Send or share any content in any manner that could damage, disable, or impair the operations of any Cerio server or networks;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of the Site or any Cerio systems, equipment, networks, software, resources, passwords, and accounts.
Your Communications and Your User Content You Send To Us
Cerio does not claim any ownership rights in any text, images, files, software, works of authorship, or any other materials that you send to us by email, or otherwise provide to our Site (“User Content”). However, all User Content is considered and deemed to be non-confidential and public. You grant to Cerio a worldwide, unrestricted, perpetual, royalty-free, sublicensable, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, transmit and distribute your User Content without restriction, and you also agree that Cerio is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the User Content for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted User Content to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the User Content you submit to us will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these Terms confers, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right under any trade secret, patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property right of Cerio or any third party. All rights not expressly licensed are reserved.
Cerio assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions on the Site, in the Content, or in other documents which may be referenced by or linked to this Site.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CERIO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY RELATED CONTENT, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT ON THE SITE, OR ANY DAMAGES BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF CERIO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ALL USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.